Introduction to IoT
Sensors - Electronics
Fundamental of M2M Communication - Sensor Network and Wireless Protocol
Into. to Electronics Platform
Production and Cost Projection
Creating a New IoT Product - Product Requirement Document for IoT
Intro. to Mobile App Platform for IoT
Machine Learning for Intelligent IoT
Analytic Engine for IoT
Security in IoT Implementation
Database Implementation for IoT: Cloud-Based IoT Platforms
Common IoT Systems and Big Data for IoT
In-Depth Learning In IoT Training from Niklix Education
You are made to delve deeper into the subject by practically learning to implement the following,
Understand the essentials of Internet of Things (IoT), applications, layers, protocols etc..
Build with Arduino UNO, Arduino NANO, Sensors , Displays, Relay etc..
Connect your edge device to the internet using ethernet boards, Wifi Boards and development kits like ESP8266, NODEMCU etc..
Work and learn how to program with Arduino IDE
Learn how to Code in C, Arduino language
Connect your edge device to Internet of Things (IoT) platforms
Persist data using HTTP and API integration methods
Learn to use use Internet of Things (IoT) platforms to integrate with third party services, trigger events( message, email) etc.
Build mobile apps for Internet of Things (IoT) solutions- Design your own PCB and implement your idea
IoT components, devices, hardware, software requirements
The various layers of IoT infrastructure
IoT embedded systems & micro-controllers
Working with Big Data and deploying Data analytics
The Arduino & Raspberry Pi interface for IoT
USB, HDMI and Ethernet protocols of IoT communication
Controlling physical IoT devices like switches, motors, sensors
Programming for IoT components and systems and
IoT support, security, testing, compliance and data management
Why Should You Choose Us?
Niklix Education’s IoT training in Ludhiana is exclusive from other training institutes based on the following reasons,
- You have live industry projects.
- You get an internet of things course based on current industry standards.
- The training curriculum is approved by placement partners.
- The IoT training in Chennai is conducted on a daily and weekly basis and can also customize the training schedule as per your requirements.
- You can even attend weekend classes.
- You get live project based training under the guidance of professionals having 5 to 15 years of industry experience.
- Our trainers are certified professionals.
- Our labs are well-equipped with latest version of hardware and software.
- Our classrooms are equipped with projectors and Wi-Fi access.
- You have flexible payment options.
- You are offered placement assistance for jobs.
- Your training covers fundamentals to actually implementing an IoT solution and
- You even get free IoT certification guidance to help you complete the IoT certification.
What To Expect?
- By the time you complete our IoT training you will be able to,
- Gain expert knowledge of IoT technology and tools
- Have a sound understanding of core concepts, background technologies, and the different features of IoT landscape
- Understanding of sensors, microcontrollers and communication interfaces, to design and build IoT devices
- Know to design and build a network based on the client server, as well as how to publish/subscribe to connect, collect data, monitor and manage assets.
- To write device, gateway and server-side scripts and apps, enabling them to aggregate and analyze sensor data
- To select application-layer protocols and web services architectures for a seamless integration of various components within an IoT ecosystem
- Review standard development initiatives and reference architectures
- To deploy various types of analytics on machine data
- Understand cloud infrastructure, services, APIs and architectures of commercial and industrial cloud platforms
- Build an understanding of prevalent computing architectures, including distributed, centralized, and edge/fog computing.
In short, at the end of Niklix Education’s IoT training you will be able to propose new ideas related to the implementation of various IoT tools for various contexts. This will make people’s lives simpler in the digital era. Hence, you become an “IDEA”K- A Person with Ideas based on sound Conceptual and Technical IoT Knowledge.
“IDEA”K- Overall Knowledge about IoT tools and concepts, Understanding of the core Essentials of IoT, To Design and Build, Analytics in IoT and To Implement your own concepts in IoT.
Why Should You Do An IoT Training Course?
The IoT framework facilitates Machine to Machine communication through the Internet. IoT is inevitably becoming an important part of our lives. Its applications extend to all areas of computing and internet connectivity. Right from the most commonly used devices like desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets, to the most complex devices.
You can benefit from “Smart Homes”, while people with disabilities can use assistive technology such as voice control features to provide comfort and safety. The potential extends to almost all facets of life and industry.
The world is changing at an incredible pace, with the number of IoT devices increasing by 31% year-over-year, totaling 8.4 billion in 2017. By 2022, it’s estimated that there will be about 30 billion IoT devices with a global market of $7.1 trillion.
The Internet of Things course at Niklix Education will help you in getting jobs in various companies like Google, Facebook, Tesla, Godrej, etc., looking to master the field of Internet of Things by bringing in smart devices.
What Is Internet of Things (IoT)?
Internet of Things (IoT) is how all objects are connected together to create a smart functioning world. It’s about how devices are getting connected to the internet, letting them speak about applications and each other. The term refers to network connectivity and computing capabilities that extend to sensors and everyday use goods and items.
The main concept of IoT is to interconnect various sensor built-in devices with the internet in order to make every work easy and efficient. It is the idea of enabling giant network of connected things and people. Users can control any kind of devices and machines from remotely and accurately.
Future Job Scope In The IoT Industry
IoT in the past few years has met the goals of applications, jobs and global recognition. IoT has pervaded into every job role remotely connected with IT. But you need to acquire specific skills in order to ride the IoT career wave.
Some of the highest paying and most sought-after jobs in the IoT field are; IoT Solutions Architect, IoT Cloud Architect, IoT Systems Engineer, IoT Security Developer, among others. If you are a more experimental and R & D driven folk then there are jobs like IoT Research Analyst, IoT Development Lead and the likes.
You can also look out for IoT innovation labs and Center of Excellence wings of IT companies that are dedicated to serious IoT R&D for different industry domains. Even government bodies and associations are concentrating on developing IoT technology. One of the popular ones is NASSCOM’s IoT Center of Excellence based in Bangalore. This center acts as an incubation center for many startups.
It is estimated that the three big cats of the industry — manufacturing, logistics, and utilities — will contribute to 50% of all IoT innovations during the coming years.
- The average salary of an IoT Solutions Architect per year is INR 1,614,302.
- The average salary of an "IoT Architect" ranges from approximately $78,412 per year for Senior Architectural Technician to $150,356 per year for Principal Architect.
- The average salary of an IoT Systems Engineer is $98,483 per year.
- The average salary of an IoT Security Developer is $80,825 per year.
- The average salary of an IoT Research Analyst is $74,187 per year.
- The median salary of an IoT Development Lead is INR 15.2 lakhs.
Who Can Attend The IoT Training Course?